Work site

| This blog is linked "hyperlink" with my main work site. | => www.alvinsite.com <=
Do visit my website and provide feedback (for further improvement). I appreciate your time for providing feedback. ^^

Tuesday 16 November 2010

| Is it worth for waiting? |

I will always remember what happened on today's occasion.
Today we were supposed to have our dinner together and later on we have planned to get a wifi wireless connectivity broadband. Everything has been scheduled by me earlier when I am having my lecture class.

Certainly, some unlikable cases happened and we quarrelled because of some small matters. Although I portrayed the state of unruffled condition in front of her, in fact I truly care about how she feels and I always wanted her to be happy during the time when we were both together. When the moment her face turned into a wrath-appearing angel, I knew that it gives me the impression of frightening and disquieting about what I have did earlier that could lead to such a nasty consummation of dating.

Despite of this, I do care so much about her,
The moment when she was depressed, I wish I could give her a tight hug…
The moment when she needs to be accompanied, I would like to volunteer myself to be the first person who listen to her troubles and being caring to her.

Why is this happening to me? I can live happily without bearing with all these worries and being upset at any time without any reasons. I have had enough with this kind of feeling. I did not ask for any returns of everything that I have did for you, perhaps there is a simple thing that you can do it for me – appreciate and treasure the moment when we were both together.

Maintaining and keeping up this relationship is much harder than what I have expected earlier, but I will not give up easily. This song – Emmanuel has precipitated it's beginnings...

Will be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment