Work site

| This blog is linked "hyperlink" with my main work site. | => www.alvinsite.com <=
Do visit my website and provide feedback (for further improvement). I appreciate your time for providing feedback. ^^

Sunday 14 November 2010

anticipating -| Myself |-

I was waiting for your calls, messages and replies from messenger.
Every time when I feel upset, I will be listening to Mariah’s we belongs together.
The lyric of this song is meaningful and it heartrending me when I was listening to it.

I have never had such a deep soreness in my heart…
I remembered that day when you were so busy and you couldn’t be bothered to reply me…
When I gone back home, looking at the disgruntled monitor screen and waiting for you to start a conversation with me… Because of this, I’ve been upsetting and feeling miserable for whole day without any reason. I just got myself to bed and try to avoid all the misery feelings but it is not working. 

The moment when I woke up, I guess your message would never appeared on the forsaken screen and I unremittingly thinking of you and the undesirable state of mind is approaching me again… How nice if I have not got up and everything’s remained calm as what I’ve dreamed…

I am not demanding you for doing everything for me,
I am not expecting you for any outgoing activities,
but…
I do hope that you have positioned me into your heart as the first person you would ever tell or sharing anything with…

How nice if you could… 

No comments:

Post a Comment