Work site

| This blog is linked "hyperlink" with my main work site. | => www.alvinsite.com <=
Do visit my website and provide feedback (for further improvement). I appreciate your time for providing feedback. ^^

Tuesday 5 April 2011

It leads to a decisive remainder...

It's midnight now, 2:02am while I’m awake and longed for something which it does not belongs to me and be resolute not to accept the realties where... well having the determination to continue a new post for my blog. Recently not much changes in my life, guess there are certain divergences needed to be attached to my personal’s goal list sequentially for me to move on to further level. It’s good to have two weeks of holidays, however it’s been a bored and clueless weeks for me to figure it out one’s thoughts and specifying the outcomes. I’m fed up with all the setbacks and worries regarding on certain issues. I’m not sure whether my feelings is shrouded or neither suppressed with different kinds of deceives or actualities, however there is nothing I could do to unravel one’s masquerade, merely follow the crowds and trusting someone with no doubt whenever it comes to decision making or indicative of conveying truths from one individual to another. It’s really hurt as you may feel your heart is pierce by a pair of sharp carving knifes when you are nobody among a circle of people and gradually sling out from the game. You would merely consider that I may be imprudent despite of holding on something which it doesn't belongs to me and it may realistically drag my soul...


How nice if I could read one’s mind and continually be abreast of a person needs and desires. How pathetic for a person like me who live through all the pain and yet putting up myself a pair of virtuous sight and constantly carrying hypocritical smiles and sometimes I couldn’t been bothered to put it on to my face when an encouraging face of yours precipitously appeared on my mind and at that moment everything seemed deceased, dreadful indeed. Each and every beautiful moment of us had entirely concealed inside my heart, from the beginning it was preordained to be a delightful moment when all of these vivid images were gradually projected on my mind. Nevertheless times are vindictive, vicious pain happens to me when realization begins, it’s unavoidable and these images begins to fade, and everything seems cold and uninteresting, realities has started to transpire as pieces of broken mirror with dull gleam and smudged flickering images, imperceptibly brought sorrowfulness toward the back of the beginning and everything's caused by these forsaken predicaments which filled up with endless despairs.
I couldn’t predict what will happen near the future, but I am assertive on these doubts that I am able to overcome it and literally…

No comments:

Post a Comment