Work site

| This blog is linked "hyperlink" with my main work site. | => www.alvinsite.com <=
Do visit my website and provide feedback (for further improvement). I appreciate your time for providing feedback. ^^

Saturday 12 March 2011

Flawed Intricacy

It’s been sometime I did not have time to update my blog nor sharing any most up to date news or matter. Well at this time I could not fall asleep yet, therefore decided to update some of my major conversions and come to pass issues.

At this night, I rather felt mystifying on certain issues and having uncertainties about someone who meant a lot to me. It was raining heavily now... I have locked myself in the room and unhurriedly unlock the window. Cooling breezes across the wind and miniature drops has gently flown towards me, beautiful tender melodies from the piano moving pleasantly through the unobtrusive ambiance… everything seemed to be quiet, calmed and ordered.

Right now it is really confusing for me to decide whether to follow the consciences way or look right through the path where I believed it would be far assertive by exploring and discover the inner...



Mariah’s through the rain is one of her greatest song from her solo album. Lyric of this song has exceptionally channeled the strengths and comforts one’s spiritually relief. What a lovely song…
Make it through the rain…
I will make it through the rain no matter what happens! It’s time to go to bed now.
The following part will be continued...
let's hope everything will be resolved and it is leading me to the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment