Work site

| This blog is linked "hyperlink" with my main work site. | => www.alvinsite.com <=
Do visit my website and provide feedback (for further improvement). I appreciate your time for providing feedback. ^^

Monday 6 December 2010

Soothing the path of despondent

I always have faith that we are meant to tread our journey together...
I wont stop you now from leaving because I know in my heart that all roads you are going to take will lead and end up with mine...
I try to convince my self that its only crush but i finally know we both have feelings she is my best friend but we have our own lives...



Love will lead you back
Someday I just know that
Love will lead you back to my arms
Where you belong
I'm sure, sure as stars are shining
One day you will find me again
It won't be long
One of these days
Our love will lead you back

everything's over...

No comments:

Post a Comment