Work site

| This blog is linked "hyperlink" with my main work site. | => www.alvinsite.com <=
Do visit my website and provide feedback (for further improvement). I appreciate your time for providing feedback. ^^

Friday 14 May 2010

@day 1


Phew.. let's count how many days has passed..
Hmm 3days has passed, time flew by so quickly!
Gosh... I wish time could stop at the origin point... 
Let's talk about the journey!


@Day 1
Tickets ready, everything packed.. ready for the journey!
It takes 3~4 hour for us to reached Taiping (Simpang) Kar Hou hometown ^^
Hmmm.. once we reached Simpang, we will give him a call for picking us up from shell station,
however he's having a nice sweet moment of haircut...
and.. we need to wait for him ~_~






The weather was so hot! argh.. lol
What we planned for our schedule : "Agenda"
- eat a lot of famous nice food from Taiping
-Visiting local famous places - Taiping zoo, lake garden
-Maxwell Hill (Bukit Larut - Plan to stay overnight)
-Ah gua a.k.a pondan park (Taman Eliathamby), gay park (in lake garden) due to our curiosity ^^

Well...
Talking about the first day, we just have fun by roaming around in taiping town, 
 ip man 2 is targeted by us, this is my second time for watching the movie lol... This movie is worth watching for several times -_-"

We are going to McDonal for our supper!












ARGH... McDonald Again? in TAIPING? @@
For me I would have visited 3 or 4 times a week when I was in KL...
LOL... perhaps foods from McD are irresistible to me...

@day 2 will be continued... ^^ soon...




Thankyou lord for your blessings on us,
in the name of Jesus,
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment